Luxxio’s ‘Bug and Tar Remover’ is a powerful ally in the fight against all things squished and sticky that has found it’s way onto your bonnet or roof top.
BUG: Keep a bottle of Bug & Tar with you for those emergency situations that require immediate attention. Allowing bird droppings to remain on the vehicle can lead to etching in the clearcoat and paint, as well as scratching during removal if not done so properly. By applying the Bug Remover, you are lubricating the contaminants to allow for safe removal.
TAR: Luxxios Bug & Tar is Water-based as opposed to Solvent based. This caters to vehicle owners who have identified tar quickly and have older / more classic paintwork that solvent based cleaners could damage by stripping away the valuable barriers that protect the paintwork.
Water-based Benefit: Water-based also means that if you have chips and scratches in the paintwork, there is no chance of stripping unprotected paint away which is a big concern with solvent based products.
- Paint, Metal & Plastic Safe
- Remove Bug, Oil and Tar Contaminants
- Clear Coat Safe | Water Based
- pH Neutral | Biodegradable
Safe on all surfaces including glass, plastic, rubber and clear coated paint.
Before use, ensure the surface is cool and the vehicle is in shade. Shake contents well.
1. Use a strong stream or water blaster to rinse affected area to remove loose contaminants.
2. Spray and saturate affected the area, allow 5 minutes for the solution to penetrate surface (do NOT allow to dry).
3. Use a damp microfibre to remove contaminants, rinse off remaining solution.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
For stubborn contaminants, allow up to 5 extra minutes for the solution to permeate deeper and repeat as necessary.