This item is on pre-order. Shipment expected to Arrive early September.
- Increased Usability
- large Surface Area
- Long Lasting
Luxxio’s Clay Towels are a revolutionary product to the car cleaning industry.
No Need to Kneed! Simply fold the towel as you work, as you would a Microfibre.
Once the towel is dirty, simply hand wash in seconds to remove contaminants.
Clean Paint and Glass with ease.
Microfibre backing for a quick wipe if required.
Large Surface area
Our 30 x 30 cm Cloths truly prove the user with increase surface area for cleaning, choose what amount of cloth is comfortable for you and the area you are working on.
Maneuver the cloth how you choose into tight and hard to reach spaces that a clay bar could not reach with ease.
Due to the Clay Towel re-usability the price difference between Towel and Clay is obvious as a clay bar once it has been used, must be thrown away.
Compared to traditional Clay Bars, customers and detailing professionals speak highly of the effecient and speedy use of the Clay Towel. Cutting down 3-4 hour jobs down to just 40-60 minute jobs.
1. Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contamination. *The Clay Towel is designed to remove embedded contamination and used over a non washed surface will result in scratches
2. Pre-soak the Clay Towel in water prior to use. Using a suitable solution, we recommend our pH neutral, ‘Luxury Car Wash’, start wetting the cars surface you want to remove contamination from with the microfiber side of the Clay Towel.
3. Fold the cloth in four so the advanced polymer rubber layer is facing outwards and, using very little pressure, pass the Magic Clay Cloth over the wet surface. The Clay Towel should be turned over or rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of removed contamination scratching the paintwork.
4. Thoroughly rinse the surface and use a fresh microfiber cloth to dry the area. The surface should be smooth to touch.
To check surface, place your hand in a thin plastic bag and lightly running it over the surface. Do this before and after to see the amazing difference.
1. Do not use in direct sunlight or on surfaces over 145oF/62oC
2. To clean the Clay Towel, rinse with water and hang to dry. Do not leave to dry with the
advanced polymer rubber layer in contact with itself.
3. The Clay Towel is not solvent resistant
4. Keep out of reach of children