Luxxio’s ‘Rapid Compound‘ works hard on tough scratches, swirl marks and oxidation to rejuvenate dull and faded paint.
- Remove Deep to Moderate Scratches.
- Remove Oxidation & Paint Imperfections.
- Clear Coat Only Paint | Machine Compatible
1x 500ml Rapid Compound Bottle
1x 6″ Cutting Pad
2x Velvet Microfibre Clothes
POLISH STEP SYSTEM
This is STEP 1 of a 3 STEP process. Each additional step will lead to a smoother finish, leaving your paint with sensational gloss and shine. Once finished, top it off with one of our Liquid Waxes or Nano Coatings to protect and maintain your new finish.
Shake well, ensure car is cool to the touch and in shade.
1. Wash and dry car.
2. Apply a swirl of solution to a Heavy Cutting Pad.
3. At a low-medium speed, work in 1/2 sqm sections at a time.
(Work slowly to ensure surface does not overheat and cause damage to clear coat.).
4. After each section, wipe off compound residue with a Luxxio ‘Wax Removal’ Microfibre cloth.
1. Apply a small amount of solution onto clean, High Quality, Luxxio ‘Microfibre Cloth’.
2. Apply one section at a time. Moderate pressure, overlapping circular motions.
3. Remove excess solution with ‘Wax Removal’ cloth.
Do not use on Damaged or Poor condition surfaces. Do not allow to dry on surface. First test product on inconspicuous area. Only use on Clear Coat Protected Paint.