Luxxio's Light Compound uses the latest NanoTech to remove polishing trace from 2000# sandpaper and oxidised layers.
This is STEP 2 of a 3 STEP process. Each additional step will lead to a smoother finish, leaving your paint with sensational gloss and shine. Once finished, top it off with one of our Liquid Waxes or Nano Coatings to protect and maintain your new finish.
Shake well, ensure the car is cool to the touch and in shade.
1. Wash and dry car.
2. Apply a swirl of the solution to Luxxio Polishing Pad.
3. At a low-medium speed, working in 1/2 sqm sections at a time.
(Work slowly to ensure surface does not overheat and cause damage to clear coat.)
4. After each section, wipe off compound residue with Luxxio ‘Wax Removal’ Microfibre cloth.
1. Apply a small amount of solution onto clean, High Quality, Luxxio ‘Microfibre Cloth’.
2. Apply one section at a time. Moderate pressure, overlapping circular motions.
3. Remove excess solution with a compound removal cloth.
Do not use on Damaged or Poor condition surfaces. Do not allow to dry on the surface. First test product on an inconspicuous area. Only use on Clear Coat Protected Paint.