If you want to keep your car windows clean, you need to be a little bit more careful, especially when washing it. Improper cleaning of car windows can cause residues, and they can obscure visibility.
The best way to prevent these residues from building up is by properly cleaning your windows regularly. We will help you with that because in today\’s blog post, we\’ll discuss how to remove those residues and keep your car windows clean and shiny.
Find A Good Cleaning Tool
The first thing you need to do to clean your car windows is find a good cleaning tool. This can be done in several ways:
- Buy one from the store: If you have an automobile dealership nearby, they will likely sell you a can of window cleaner or other solution for cleaning your car windows. They also may sell squeegees and brushes for $10 or less.
- Get some supplies at home: You can also make your own window cleaner by mixing soap suds with water in a bucket or tub. You may want to add some white vinegar as well, which helps remove dirt from the glass.
- Use homemade solutions: If you don\’t want to buy anything new, then making homemade solutions might be an option for you. Just mix 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water together until it forms a paste-like consistency before applying it to the glass with the squeegee on a stick (or any other type of cleaner).
Use Proper Car Windows Cleaner
A good window cleaner should be able to remove dirt, grime, and fingerprints from your windows. It should also be gentle enough to not leave streaks or smudges behind. Some cleaners are specifically designed for car windows, while others are general purpose household cleaners that can be used on glass.
It\’s best to buy a window cleaner that is made specifically for cars. These cleaners generally have a finer mist than those used at home, which is gentler on glass than using a sponge or cloth.
Luxxio\’s Glass Compound – 500 ML
If you\’re using one of the commercial versions of this type of cleaner, make sure it\’s labeled \”for cars\” on the packaging front and back, just like Luxxio\’s Glass Compound – 500 ML.
Luxxio\’s \’Glass Compound\’ is designed to remove light to medium dust with ease without damaging the glass surface. It\’s machine compatible, environmentally safe, and removes hard-to-clean encrustations, water spotting, light traces, and soap residue.
Benefits of Using Luxxio Glass Compound to Your Car Windows
- Maintains the streak-free appearance of your windshield – Auto glass cleaner can help keep those pesky streaks at bay. You\’ll be able to keep your windshield looking like new without having to spend money on expensive repairs.
- Removes road film – Using auto glass cleaner on your car\’s windows will remove most road films, allowing you better visibility when driving in rainy or snowy weather conditions. Road film is a thin film of dirt that develops on the surface of your vehicle\’s windows during long drives or harsh weather conditions such as heavy rain or snowfall.
- Improves windshield wiper performance – Optimal windshield wiper performance is critical to maintaining safe driving conditions. Auto glass cleaner helps restore optimal windshield wiper performance by removing dirt and grime from the wipers, which reduces friction and improves the ability of the wipers to clear away rain and snow from your windshield.
How to Use Luxxio’s Glass Compound?
Luxxio\’s Glass Compound is easy to use and will get the job done in no time.
To use our product, apply a small amount of solution onto a clean, high-quality microfibre cloth. Then you\’ll want to apply one section at a time over the top of your mirror or window—you\’ll need moderate pressure and overlapping circular motions for this step.
Afterward, remove excess solution with the same microfibre cloth by wiping away any excess compound with it.
Where Can You Buy Luxxio Glass Compound?
You can buy Luxxio Glass Compound – 500 ML in our online store. You only need to add it into your car and check it out.
That\’s how easy it is to clean your car windows with our Glass Compound. If you have more questions about cleaning your car windows, send us a message!