Luxxio’s Clay Cloths are a revolutionary product to the car cleaning industry.
- Increased Usability – No Need to Knead! Simply fold the towel as you work, as you would a Microfibre. Once the cloth is dirty, simply hand wash in seconds to remove contaminants.
- Multi-Function – Clean Paint and Glass with ease. Microfibre backing for a quick wipe if required.
- Large Surface area – Our 30 x 30 cm Cloths truly provide the user with an increased surface area for cleaning, choose what amount of cloth is comfortable for you and the area you are working on. Maneuver the cloth how you choose into tight and hard to reach spaces that a clay bar could not reach with ease.
- Price – Due to the Clay Cloth re-usability, the price difference between Cloth and Bar options is obvious as a clay bar, once it has been used or dropped must be thrown away.
- Time-Saving – Compared to traditional Clay Bars, customers and detailing professionals speak highly of the efficient and speedy use of the Clay Cloths. Cutting down 3-4 hour jobs down to just 40-60 minute jobs.
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contamination. *The Clay Cloth’ is designed to remove embedded contamination and must be used over a washed/wet surface.
- Pre-soak the Clay Cloth in water prior to use. Using a suitable solution, we recommend our pH neutral, ‘Luxury Car Wash’, start wetting the car’s surface you want to remove contamination from with the microfiber side of the Clay Cloth.
- Fold the cloth in four so the advanced polymer rubber layer is facing outwards and, using very little pressure, pass the Clay Cloth over the wet surface. The Clay Cloth should be turned over or rinsed regularly to reduce the risk of removed contamination scratching the paintwork.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface and use a drying cloth to dry the area. The surface should be smooth to the touch.
TIP: To check the surface, place your hand in a thin plastic bag and lightly running it over the surface. Do this before and after to see an amazing difference in the sound the bag makes on contact.
- Do not use in direct sunlight or on surfaces over 145oF/62oC
- To clean the Clay Cloth, rinse with water and hang to dry. Do not leave to dry with the advanced polymer rubber layer in contact with itself.
- The Clay Cloth is not solvent resistant
- Keep out of reach of children
- Buff surface lightly to avoid rubber attaching to the surface.